Volkswagen Passat Maintenance Schedule
There’s nothing like getting the most out of your Volkswagen Passat as you’re completing your drives throughout Fort Myers, Venice, and North Port, FL. However, in order to keep those trips coming and your VW Passat in great shape, you’ll want to follow through on the necessary maintenance and service so it can last you.
Following your Volkswagen Passat maintenance schedule is easy. You simply need to know the services needed and when to have them performed. At Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superstore Port Charlotte, we’re here to help!
How to Follow Your VW Passat Maintenance Schedule
You don’t have to be a certified technician or seasoned mechanic to know how to follow your maintenance schedule. It’s actually easy; you just need to know how it’s set up.
Your maintenance schedule is broken down into mileage intervals. When you reach a certain mileage, there are a few services you’ll need to have performed and repeated once you’ve reached that mileage interval again. Luckily, these intervals will overlap and you can get a variety of services performed in one visit.
Your VW Passat Maintenance Schedule
- 10,000 Miles: At this interval, you’ll need to have your brake pads inspected, oil changed, and oil filter replaced.
- 20,000 Miles: There are quite a few more services to have performed at this interval. You’ll need a thorough inspection of your vehicle’s components, including your brake system, battery, cooling system, tire pressure, engine components, windshield washer system, and more.
- 40,000 Miles: At this visit, you’ll need all the services listed above for 10,000 and 20,000 miles repeated. However, on this visit, there are a few new items added to the list. You’ll need to have your dust and pollen filter replaced as well as your spark plugs.
- 60,000 Miles: While there are quite a few repeated services to have performed, during this particular one, the only thing added to the list is a replacement of your Air Filter Element.
- 80,000 Miles: At 80,000 miles, there are a lot of repeated services you’ll need. However, you’ll also want to add an inspection of your ribbed belt and have your transmission fluid replaced.
The Benefits of Following Through with Your VW Passat Maintenance Schedule
If you keep up with the recommended service and maintenance, it goes a long way towards keeping your VW Passat in great shape. Not only will it perform at its best and most efficient, but it could even last you longer than expected. Regular inspections can even help you avoid major problems down the road by getting preventative maintenance.
Schedule Your VW Passat Maintenance Today
Now that you’re familiar with your Volkswagen Passat maintenance schedule and the various services and inspections you’ll need over the years and miles, you’re ready to keep your vehicle running smoothly across the roads of Fort Myers, Venice, and North Port, Florida.
Are you approaching a service interval? Schedule your visit with us at Norm Reeves Volkswagen Superstore Port Charlotte so you can keep your vehicle on the road!