Volkswagen Jetta Port Charlotte, FL
Our team at Port Charlotte Volkswagen understands that cruising around the streets of Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Venice requires a dependable car that has both versatile performance and luxury features. The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta, their seventh generation of this car, fits that bill and may be what you and your family need.
In this review, we will highlight aspects of this car to give you a better sense of what this 2019 model has to offer.
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Trim Levels
- VW Jetta for Sale near North Port
- VW Jetta vs Toyota Corolla
- VW Jetta vs Chevy Cruze
- VW Jetta vs Hyundai Elantra
- VW Jetta vs Honda Civic
- VW Jetta vs Ford Fusion
Volkswagen Jetta Safety
An important emphasis is always placed on safety when it comes to choosing the right car. There is a total of seven stability-enhancing systems within the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta that helps minimize risk while driving. Electronic Brake Distribution is utilized in hard-braking scenarios, while Electronic Stability Control applies corrective forces to whichever wheel presently needs them.
Other advancements to their available Driver Assistance package help you see things that may not be within sight and react to your surroundings quicker. These features include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control – this feature allows you to set a preferred distance from the vehicle ahead as well as your cruising speed. The exterior-mounted sensors will detect a change in speed with the flow of traffic and adapt the cruising speed so the set distance is kept.
- Blind Spot Monitor – the sensors outside of the vehicle can detect objects approaching the blind spots and will alert drivers so they won’t abruptly change lanes and cause a collision.
- Light Assist – Light Assist can detect when there’s a lack of natural light outside of the vehicle and will activate the high beams. When there’s a vehicle approaching from the opposite side of the road, the high beams will shut off as to not blind the other driver.
- Park Distance Control – this feature uses sensors to monitor the front and rear of your vehicle and will give you a better view when parallel parking on a tight city street.
- Front Assist – this feature uses front-mounted sensors to measure the distance from vehicle or objects ahead, and will help mitigate to avoid a collision by applying enough brake pressure while alerting the driver to take action and stop the vehicle completely.
- Rear Traffic Alert- Rear Traffic Alert uses a sensor mounted on the rear of the vehicle to detect objects approaching when the vehicle is in reverse. It will even apply brake pressure to help you avoid a rear collision.
In the event of a collision, the car helps minimize damage with its Automatic Post-Collision Braking System, as well as the Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS). The ICRS will turn off the fuel pump, unlock the doors, and turn on the hazard lights if a collision was to occur.
Jetta Engine: Compact but Turbocharged
Even as a compact car, the new VW Jetta doesn’t lack on performance. Standard in this sedan is a 1.4L turbocharged engine giving you 147 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque. You also have the option to choose between Normal, Sport, and Custom driving modes that all have different feels and responses to how the car drives. This kind of adaptability to all types of roads is something that is useful for drivers in the Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Venice areas!
2019 VW Jetta Exterior Style & Appearance
The 2019 VW Jetta carries over a sleek and stylish appearance with its compact sedan body style. It includes accented curves from the rear bumper along the side to the front fascia. The front end includes the refined grille with the prolific VW emblem resting firmly in the center. The varying trims do add some new items to the exterior with numerous wheel options ranging in different sizes and styles, as well as the panoramic sunroof, which opens up the roof of the vehicle and gives drivers a great view of the sky.
Interior Comfort and Entertainment
The interior comes equipped with a multitude of features that provide comfort for the driver and passengers alike. And thanks to the available technology in the VW Jetta, there are options to suit all personal preferences. Some of these features include:
- Ventilated and heated front seats
- Customizable, high-resolution dashboard screen
- 8” touchscreen navigation
- BeatsAudio® sound system
The VW Jetta also has Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect, allowing you to sync apps from your smartphone. This feature helps you find where you parked, and can lock your car remotely if you forgot to.
More driving and less stops at the gas station are always welcoming thoughts when buying a new car. In the 2019 VW Jetta, the car will provide drivers with 30 city/40 highway MPG*.
Jetta Trim Levels
The Volkswagen Jetta comes in five unique trim levels that each offer new features and add to the impressive offerings from the base level S trim. The SE trim adds the keyless push-button start, panoramic sunroof, and the helpful Blind Spot Monitor. The R-Line trim adds larger sport-inspired wheels, two-tone leatherette seating, and even fog lights.
The last two trim levels offered by the 2019 VW Jetta include a variety of advanced features and sophisticated materials and amenities. The SEL VW Jetta includes the exciting and new 10-color interior ambient lights, standard BeatsAudio® sound system, and the VW Digital Cockpit. The SEL Premium simply expands on the exciting offerings by including metallic alloy wheels with a premium finish, an 8-inch navigational touchscreen, and even leather seating surfaces!
Need More Details?
Looking to learn more about the 2019 VW Jetta? Well, stop by Port Charlotte Volkswagen and chat with one of our knowledgeable staff members to get some more insight and details into what this sedan can provide for your experiences on the roads of Fort Myers and Port Charlotte. You can even set up a test drive if you like!